jueves, septiembre 14, 2006

glowing head

like an orange dyeing tide the night sometimes finds me
drowning every spot of my emotion
i choke to death in my very own color
and in the aftermath i'm swimming in thick red water

No one will ever try to find me there

like a starry night lights blind my pace
illuminating every house in the canvas
i dazzle myself with imagination
and i get to fight my other me

it's so easy to retaliate against the sun


closing every window
copypasting day after day
replicating known movements
hiding inside a head riot

i won't go that easy

1 Comments:

Blogger sopmac dijo...

cuando lo haces dificil y en ingles, me doy cuenta de lo animal que soy. ai nid trasleiyon, zori for mai beri bad inglish.
gud vai mai fren!

12:17 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home